[C320-list] 10 pound television

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 14:31:28 PDT 2010

I wish to mount a 10 pound, 24 inch, flat screen television on the
bulkhead, just above the starboard settee.

The mounting bolts will have to go through the bulkhead and on the opposite
side of the bulkhead, is the bathroom.  On the bulkhead in the bathroom,
there hangs a mirror.

Has anyone hung something that weighted at least 10 pounds on the bulkhead
in question?

Are there any learning curve issues that I should know about prior to
drilling through the bulkhead?

I do not wish to find out - after the fact - that the bulkhead will not
support a ten pound object.

Any advise or stories of prior attempts to hang objects in the
aforementioned location(successful or otherwise), would be greatly appreciated.

John