[C320-list] Salon Small Opening Hatch Gaskets and Changing Salon Light Bulbs

Lee, Cliff CLee at KBCAT.com
Sat Sep 18 05:03:52 PDT 2010

1.     I'm planning to change the gasket on the port-side small opening hatch.  Does anyone have any advice on the best way to remove the old gasket and install the new one?

2.     I also need to change the light bulb in one of the salon lights.  I can't quite tell how to remove the cover/housing (unscrew, pull off, other?) and don't want to force it.   Any advice?  I have seen some discussions on the bulb itself (12V halogen?), but if someone could confirm that, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Cliff Lee (#268)
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you or your organisation is not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender by replying and do not read or disseminate its information. Please delete all copies from your system. KBC is liable neither for the proper or complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of KBC are neither given nor endorsed by it. Even though the Webroot Virus Centre has checked this message for all known viruses, you should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. Thank you for your co-operation. www.kbcat.com