[C320-list] removable inner forestay

mike at brycesystems.com mike at brycesystems.com
Mon Sep 27 07:25:01 PDT 2010

Mike + Cindy,
Havent heard anyone discuss this topic before on the C320-list. Solents are a good upgrade for any offshore distance sailing. I see no reason why a competent rigger couldnt set one up. I have heard (and seen) solents setup on J105s (my current platform but I still lurk here!!). Go to www.practicallysailing.com. Articles are hard to find but suggest you click on rigging or maybe his posts from Sept - Dec 2009. Feel free to contact the site's author Joe Cooper as he's very knowledgeable and would be happy to help
Mike LaChance