[C320-list] 320 SLING POINTS

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Sep 9 18:43:52 PDT 2010

Hi John,

It is very possible that it was added to the manual for later hulls. It is in ours #809.

May want to print out page 60 of the 2006 owners manual (part 2 of 3) from the website and add it to yours.

Anyway the lifting points are;

Aft point is between the double stancions where the lifelines open.

The forward one is in line with the mast between the forward lower shrouds and the pair of mast center shrouds.

See here:

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/SLING%20LOCATIONS.pdf

-Jeff