[C320-list] Crew Overboard!

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 11:43:25 PDT 2010

Great point Pat. We lost one of our English Cockers right there off
the aft side deck while we were scooting along a broad reach at around
6 knots. It was pretty touching watching her paddle as hard as she
could to try to catch us.

After coming around we scooped her up. The doggie life jackets with
the handle on top come in handy in a number of situations.

David Nolte
Beach House #4