[C320-list] bottom paint

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Fri Sep 17 07:21:34 PDT 2010

Pettit makes a water based bottom paint that they recommend for trailerable
boats that are in and out of water.  This paint is supposed to be good up to
a year out of the water without loosing its effectiveness.  Pettit states
that this is the paint that Searay has used for 12 years for factory applied
bottom paint.  (Go to the Pettit website and use their selector program to
see what they recommend for your location and type of use).

Dennis Harris C320 #694