[C320-list] bottom paint

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Fri Sep 17 08:39:12 PDT 2010

  This is the second boat on which I have used Micron CSC with very good
results.  We are also in a fresh water lake, with everything you listed
(including zebra mussels).  If I have the boat out of the water for the
winter, I put a fresh coat or two of CSC on.  Very easy process.

Dean Vermeire (#847)