[C320-list] foot brace

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 09:55:49 PDT 2010

On my previous boat the cockpit sole was balsa cored, don't know if our's is cored on the 320.  If it is then you will want to take standard precautions of over drilling screw hole, filling with epoxy and then redrilling screw hole.
Our dog always acted very indignant when we tacked as it meant she had to move.  Never were able to train her to keep her weight on the high side.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T