[C320-list] foot brace

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Sep 20 16:22:46 PDT 2010

What we do is have shorter people put one or two of the square throwable cushions behind their back and brace their feet on the opposing bench. That's pretty comfortable and  effectively gives them about 4 inches of extra leg reach.

We just loop the throwable's strap over the high side winch to keep them in place.

-jeff