[C320-list] Potential Leaking Water Heater

Dingo Is Talent dingoistalent at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 26 21:31:29 PDT 2010

Hey David
I'm 1150 and same problem...
I have had it checked out and on mine we have determined that it comes from
the junction box (we think) aft of inspection access on floor outside
toilet.
I'm getting the black hose joiner fittings there replaced..
I'll let you know how I go.

By the way. depending on delivery it should still be under Catalina 2 year
Warrantee

Ron (DINGO) Reddingius
AUSTRALIA
1150