[C320-list] Potential Leaking Water Heater

VYC sail at victorianyachtcharters.com.au
Sun Sep 26 21:41:22 PDT 2010

Hi Ron,

Thanks.

My boat is 1.5yrs.old and has had this leak since day 1.

However, the Catalina agent is not doing much of a job of finding and fixing
the leak.

I have pinpointed it down to the area of the hot water tank which is located
under the galley sink.

By the way where is your boat kept? Mine is in Melbourne.

Best Regards

David Krynski

Victorian Yacht Charters

Po.Box 7056