[C320-list] Potential Leaking Water Heater

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 04:36:32 PDT 2010

David,
Check the black hose connector located behind the tank, a notorious cause of leaks on this boat, I have replace mine twice. If you hear the water pump pulse every few minutes and the area under the galley sink is wet I bet that is it. Reach up from the access panel on the back side of the sink enclosure to see if wet, place some paper toweling under that area to watch for drops. If confirmed I'll let you know how I fixed mine.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606