[C320-list] in mast furler

rcooley at twcny.rr.com rcooley at twcny.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 12:16:12 PDT 2010

Wrap a line arond furler as you pull halyard up

From: Robert Sutherland <rwsbv at yahoo.com>
Sender: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:04:23
To: <C320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] in mast furler

Took the sails off this past weekend in prep for putting the boat away for the
winter.

Once the main was off I noticed the furler inside the mast would bang around
with
wind gusts or walking on the deck. I tried to secure with a line which helped a
bit.
Still would like to know if anyone else with in mast furling has had a similar
experience?
I can't believe it does the furler any good and it sure isn't endearing me to
the neighbors.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Bob Sutherland