[C320-list] Question on Installation of Xantrex Truecharge

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 04:50:53 PDT 2011

Question on installing a new Xantrex Truecharge 2 40A:

The unit must be configured to select battery type:  The four options on the front panel of the unit include:  AGM; Flooded; Gel; and Lead Calc.

The unit must also be configured to select charger mode.  The two options on the unit include:  3 stage and 2 stage.

I am a novice at this sort of thing, so I apologize for my ignorance.   Your input would be helpful.

Also, as an FYI -  I ordered the unit from starmarinedepot.com.   It was shipped within 24 hours and arrived within 4 days.  Pretty quick processing.

Thank you!

Bob Baird
Star Dust, Hull 784, 2001
Whitehall, Michigan