[C320-list] Engine Oil

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 08:05:47 PDT 2011

Joe,
It sounds like you didn't get all of the old stuff out last fall. I usually
go at it 4-5 times to make sure I didn't miss any pockets of old oil. If it
was me, I would change it again--a small price to pay to make sure your
engine is running on clean oil. As far as an impeller puller, I've found
needle nose pliers work just fine. I just nudge up around each blade and it
comes out fine...