[C320-list] Engine Oil

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 08:05:55 PDT 2011

Joe,
My diesel class said to always change your layover oil and filter at the beginning of the season. It supposedly builds up acid while laying over. What I don't do is change the filter at the end of the season, just the oil, can't see the oil laying in the filter causing any problem. Come spring I change both. I don't have an impeller puller and never found one to be necessary.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606