[C320-list] Engine Oil

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:02:27 PDT 2011

I knew you would ask that.  Do Google search on "engine oil analysis
services" and take your pick.  I think SailorSolutions.com also has a kit
they sell like litmus papers that give some indication of oil condition.
Were I to do it, I think I would use a remote service that analyzes your
provided sample.  I'm told they can provide a lot of information about the
condition of your engine from the oil.  If you do this please report to the
group.
Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"