[C320-list] Leaking Muffler

chester carson cmkit10 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:27:03 PDT 2011

mike
I have a perkins #223 and my muffler failed about 4 years ago. I patched
with fiberglass and it lasted till this year. I pulled it and had an exact
copy made in 316 stainless steel. To get it out I cut a section of the hose
out. Getting it back in was a new story. After a lot of pushing, twisting,
soap, and heat gun I got it in. It works great. It cost $550 for the new one
but thats the last time i will need to do it.
Kit Carson