[C320-list] Leaking Muffler

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 12:00:45 PDT 2011

If you can get it off without damage your repair might hold.  I broke off the
entry nipple in twisting the hose.  Catalina suggested I just send them a photo
which I did but the muffler they sent had the angle wrong and a larger lip which
I had to grind down to make fit..  I had it a year when it started to leak badly
under the bottom and the repair shop said it was poorly laid up.  I would
strongly advise that you box up the old muffler and send it to them.  Apparently
this is something they do not keep in stock and make anew when requested.