[C320-list] Replacement batteries

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:14:51 PDT 2011

Bill - I just replaced my batteries and upgraded the battery bank to add
 a separate third start battery.  I purchased Interstate lead acid
batteries.  As to a specific recommendation, answer depends on whether
you keep the stock 2 battery set up (need two dual purpose 4D-XHDs) or
upgrade the battery bank to add a separate start battery (need two deep
cycle and one start battery).  I purchased two SRM-4D for the house and
one 27M-XHD for starting.  There are instructions in the C320 forum for upgrading the battery bank.  Interstate's customer service hotline was very helpful; give them a call if you want a second opinion.  Alan Hull 67 Holland, MI.