[C320-list] PUSHPIT REMOVAL

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 25 10:41:00 PDT 2011

Anyone have experience in removing the 2 sections of pushpit? It looks as if the port side comes off easy as the nuts on the forward stantion are accessable through the locker. Looks as if some liner is going to need to be removed to get at the starbord stantion. I'm doing this as I'm getting stiffening brackets made for puushpit stantions to better support the dinghy davits. I don't want to use struts which will interfere with the swim platform.  I'll post piccys when done.
Cheers
JohnM
1999 #574