[C320-list] Adjustable Backstay Measurements

John Phillippe phillippe443 at frontier.com
Mon Aug 29 09:32:43 PDT 2011

I have purchased the Garhauer hardware for conversion.  My bimini will need
to be modified to accommodate the split backstay as it is pinched together.
I need an approximate measurement as to how much clearance is needed to the
inside of each cable.  I am away from the boat and in the planning stage.
Would 10² of travel for each side be sufficient?
I am aware of the many variables in rig set up and will take actual
measurements prior to modifying the canvas.  Just trying to get a handle on
the scope of mods to be made.

John Phillippe
No Worries # 530