[C320-list] New owner today

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 10:19:32 PDT 2011

Ray-Sounds like a good plan.  I have helped my brother take a 30 foot 10,000
power boat from Loomis to Lake Tahoe and the pickup truck he uses is
enormous and expensive.

The I dimension (mast length) for the sail plan is 43 feet 7 inches , so
your mast is longer than the boat by over 11 feet.

I have sailed at 6000 elevation at Lake Tahoe.  It doesn't seem much
different than my home grounds of southern Lake Michigan, except for the
predictable mid afternoon big winds that die out in the early evening most
of the time.  It would be interesting to see how your diesel performs at
that altitude.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894