[C320-list] ULSD additives

Marshall Lucas teammt at atlanticbb.net
Thu Aug 4 07:25:00 PDT 2011

I use Algae X AFC-705 fuel additive.  It has a laundry list of benefits in
addition to handling algae problems and adding lubricity to low sulfer fuel.
 In addition to that I use the Algae X magnetic fuel filter.  It cleared up
a really bad algae problem on a previous boat and I have been a believer
ever since

Marshall & Diane Lucas
& The Merrythought Poodles
SV Merrythought C320 # 1037