[C320-list] ULSD additives

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:51:17 PDT 2011

I use the same Diesel Kleen stuff as Karl and have replaced the biocide with
Startron.  I never have visible exhaust, and only a small bit of accumulated
gunk in the primary filter bowl.  I've yet to hear anything negative re.
Startron.  Works for me.  2,000 hrs. on a Perkins.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"