[C320-list] Is anyone else.....

DWDUNN at aol.com DWDUNN at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 06:41:39 PDT 2011

Brad

I had the same problem until I went to Home Depot and bought several  feet
of two inch flexible styrofoam pipe insulation.   I cut it to length (approx
22 inches) then split it down the middle.  I  then lap  it over the
threshold of the companionway.  I use it when  sailing and take it out when I
secure the boat.  It has worked well  for me.

Dan Dunn
S/V Morning Star
Catalina 320 # 320

to  a message dated 8/7/2011 9:24:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,