[C320-list] Oil leak

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 10:49:30 PDT 2011

On my 2gm20 there was exterior oil line going from the block next to the starter,  goes up behind the engine, and ends up on thehead near the injector pump. Developed a pin hole leak on the back side and dripped oil down between the flywheel and the engine. It ends in banjo fittings with copper crush washers. I believe the two engines are the same except for another cylinder? Check the back of the engine above the flywheel housing. Can't hurt.
Don  #1005