[C320-list] Oil leak

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 16:26:33 PDT 2011

You can sprinkle talc over the rear of the engine after cleaning up any stray oil and dirt. The leak should be obvious when it stains the talc. Start low and work your way up.

I had a leak in the oil pan to block on commissioning and and another at the base of the oil dipstick tube-just loose it screws in.

Jim Brown