[C320-list] Annapolis Boat Show

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 9 15:10:22 PDT 2011

Hello Karl:

I've attended the Monday show and enjoy it more than the other days.  Less
people and the vendors are more willing to deal.  You also can get onto the
boats without waiting in long lines.  Again, this is just my experience.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282 (Milwaukee, WI)

--
Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI, CDPE