[C320-list] DAVITS FOR 320

Patrick Tyler ptyler4 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 16:39:20 PDT 2011

John,
I went with the Ocean Marine and am very happy.  I've had a small problem
with the lines crossing when bring the dingy up on the heavy side.  The
lines seem to want to rub.  At the time I purchased them, about 4 years ago
I was taking a technical writing class and wrote about the install.  I sent
it to OM and they liked it enough to use it for people wanting to install it
on a 320.  Ask them for it as it might help and if you can't get it let me
know.  I probably still have it somewhere.  It was a easy install.  In fact
I also installed the same ones on a Cat 30 for a friend.  Let me know if I
can help.

Pat
Janniet T 834