[C320-list] documentation

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:33:18 PDT 2011

I put mine on interior, under the companion way.  Once in the salon area
looking above the engine box through the steps the number is clearly
visible.  So far no problems!  I too have the vessel name on port and
starboard stern quarter with the homeport on the transom.  Again, no
problems.  USCG patrols eastern NC regularly and I have had no challanges.
Even around the port of Morehead City when the Marines are loading
transports.  Brian s/v Serenity # 1075