[C320-list] Refrigerator Cycling Solved(?)

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 13:53:35 PDT 2011

On my 2002 hull 906, it's the battery charger (which does have a fan)
that's mounted on the port locker bulkhead aft of the reefer box.  The
reefer compressor, which is mounted on a shelf in the aft port quarter
locker, also has a fan.  Either one might be heard (especially in the
aft stateroom) when all else is relatively quiet.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906