[C320-list] OVERHEATING ISSUES

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 18 16:33:57 PDT 2011

The engine operator's manual recommends "racing" the engine for a few seconds prior to shutting down. I'm assuming that this means running the engine at 3000 or so RPM for a few seconds prior to shutting it down. I do this and have had no issues with overheating or signs of excessive carboning up.
Thoughts comments?
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574