[C320-list] Asym halyard block or second jib halyard?

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 20:56:25 PDT 2011

Concur with Chris. On the left coast it is good to have the 140 genoa on the furler and an ASO, with sock,  for any reaches arounds 90-130 deg apparent.  I am assuming you are not racers. Any other sails I would consider to be specialty sails which you may not find to be cost effective.  If you have alot of racing experience you should be able to find your local sailmaker has some good advise. Some are good and some are not so...
Don  #1005
Ventura, CA.