[C320-list] Starting Battery

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 24 14:13:59 PDT 2011

Yes Stephen,
I connected the two originals with ready made up cables from Whitworths (
Bias have them as well) I should be getting the smart regulator on today, so
I`ll nip over and take some photos.
Steve Knight has just done the same thing but he put the starting battery
under the port settee as per C320 website.  I haven`t seen his yet.
BTW we have eleven C210`s on the Lake now, plus other Catalinas.  There are
7 Catalinas on our pier at Marmong Marina

Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774
Lake Macquarie Australia