[C320-list] Inverter placement

Raymond L Yager ray.yager56 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:57:42 PDT 2011

To answer the other part of your question, it works great and is very quiet.  My only complaint is, at 44 lbs, it's a load to lift out of the lazarrette.  If you can live with the lesser output, the 1000iS is only 27 lbs and is rated at 900 watts.  With starting loads peaking higher, I'm not sure this is enough to run a microwave.  The  EF2000iS does it beautifully.