[C320-list] insulating engine compartment

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 11:22:30 PST 2011

Hey, guys and gals,

we used to own a 36' & it had insulation around the engine - Universal  -
(came from Catalina from the factory)  & was MUCH quieter than  this noisy
Yanmar we currently have in the 320.

Got some flexible insulation material from friend - fire rated OK - we just
 cannot figure out of there's enough clearance to install??  if we buy
spray  glue & GLUE it all in & then find out the engine rubs on it - THEN  WHAT??

HELP???  any ideas?  anyone else bothered by  noise?    Thanks for your
ideas,

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO,  SV/  windy City,  320  hull #  948
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239- 850-  4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 11/27/2011 6:45:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,