[C320-list] GREETINGS FROM KINGSTON ON

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 20:07:25 PST 2011

Happy Returns to you and LuffinLife ... great name.
as an 'x' Torontonian .... now a Sydney-Sider ... I am pleased to report we
had 26°C and sunny skies with light winds ;o))
The Sydney to Hobart race has been started with the fleet out of the Heads
and heading south down the coast .... in about 5 hours their favaourable
winds will change from 18 knots NE to 30knots on the nose (S).
predictions are for gear failure and sea sickness ;o(