[C320-list] folding prop

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 4 14:37:57 PST 2011

Jim,
We have the same engine as you as our boat is also a 2000 model
I got prices last year for a feathering prop and the suggestion was 15 x 10
x 3 blade.  However the suggestion also was that I get a stainless steel
shaft fitted instead of the bronze one on the boat as the after market props
are heavier than the 3 blade fixed.
I didn`t fit the new prop, as I had other priorities.
The Catalina 320 in the pen next to ours has a feathering prop on a bronze
shaft and doesn`t seem to have any problems

Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774
Lake Macquarie, Australia