[C320-list] Fridge Usage

David Swanson kswanson123 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 23:42:28 PST 2011

Colin,

I installed a Xantrex LinkPro Battery Monitor when In installed a start battery and an Echo Charger in my C320 about a year and a half ago.  It was straight forward to install and pretty simple to do.  Just last weekend, I posted some photos of my installation on our C320IA website along with some other photos of a diesel heater installation, davits installation, and transporting our boat by truck.  Check them out under my name on the C320IA Owners Gallery.  The LinkPro is a great tool to have to monitor power usage and charging while anchored out.  I wouldn't leave home without it!

Dave

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107