[C320-list] insulating engine compartment

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 12:24:08 PST 2011

yeah!  thanks so much!  quiet is good

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 12/28/2011 3:17:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bjcnmclamb at gmail.com writes:

We went  to Sailors Solutions website and ordered there insulation kit.  It
is on  bottom left side of their home page (www.sailor solution.com).  We
had to  go up from the smallest side and then had material left over.  It was
the  easiest thing to apply, cuts easily to fit the inside cover, and
REALLY helps  reduce the noise.  Only con is that the engine compartment is so
tight we  could not fully cover interior around the exhaust elbow, and the
cover over  the impeller.  It still made a huge difference.  We can now speak
at  conversational level when I am at the helm and my wife is in the
salon/galley.

Brian s/v Serenity. #1075

Sent from my  iPad