[C320-list] belt tensioner

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 10:07:01 PST 2011

I had bought one from JC Whitney several years ago. Last year one of the pieces slid down a hole in my lazerette & could not be retrieved. As you found out JC Whitney no longer carries this. They gave me the name of the distributor they got it from who gave me the name of the manufacturer who was located in Taiwan. I was also not able to find anyone who now carries this.
Lew