[C320-list] Water Pump Repair or Replace Recommendations

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 11:58:36 PST 2011

Dennis,

I did option #1 with the exact same symptoms two seasons ago. Took care of the problem. I closely watch the area to make sure there are no continuing problems. I've put about 80 hours on the engine since I fixed this problem with no problems since. I did it myself in about 20 minutes--very easy to do if you can turn a screwdriver. If you are going to have mechanic do it anyway and you *trust* him, you can always ask for his opinion...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582