[C320-list] microwave openning

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Feb 6 07:10:48 PST 2011

Using a local ships carpenter to do the mod should be fairly inexpensive.  I
must admit we got rid of the microwave years ago and put a door on that
space.  It resulted in a 33% increase in storage.  Since most of our cooking
is done on the hook it didn't change our approach much.
Thankfully you can still find camping stores that sell Jiffy Pop.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal

Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400