[C320-list] Multi Stage Voltage Regulator for Stock Alternator Possible ?

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Feb 11 13:31:12 PST 2011

Dave,
Thanks to the previous owner I didn't have to do this job.  However, I would
offer that the Balmer external charger allows for the monitoring the
temperature of that batteries and or the altinator.  When a temperature
threshold is hit my understanding of the algoritum is that it halves the
output.  I would think tis would go a long way to prevnting the early
dimiese of your standard charger.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal

Bruce Heyman