[C320-list] Multi Stage Voltage Regulator for Stock Alternator Possible ?

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 07:14:35 PST 2011

Just a comment. I recently took the Yanmar diesel course. There were 2 things
that they seemed to emphasize on several occasions as possibly voiding the
warranty  on new Yanmars  (in addition to the usual non maintenance, etc). One
was improper choice of prop (not allowing full rpms at hull speed). The other
was the addition of a larger output alternator. So if you have an engine under
warranty I would check with Yanmar before any upgrades during that period just
to be safe.

Jim Brown