[C320-list] Cabin Table

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Wed Feb 16 14:16:19 PST 2011

My table support came with a big yellow warning tag that says "DO NOT
LUBRICATE!".
Not sure why, but they seem adamant.
I removed the ugly tag, but since I am forgetful I used my lablemaker to
make a small label to remind me.
By the way, after 3 years it still works smoothly.

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull 1118