[C320-list] Cleaning the cockpit

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:32:44 PST 2011

I use STARBRITE Non-Skid Cleaner you can find at WM. I find it does a good
job of cleaning and the PTEF helps to repel dirt.
But, since you've not used it before, try cleaning with a product like
Simply Green or Kaboom, or some other preferred general cleaner.  Use bleach
only if you have lasting stains the others won't remove.  Try giving it a
good cleaning and leave it sit in the Sun for a few days.  The Sun will help
to bleach out remaining stains.  Once as clean as you like, then use the
Starbright Non-Skid Cleaner.  After that, try using nothing but the
StarBright product.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"