[C320-list] Cleaning Windshield

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Feb 18 07:22:39 PST 2011

Whether its a good idea or not, I don't know but,  our cockpit and deck nonskid was really getting grimy.

We used simple green after a rain and let it soak for a 20 min or so and used a power washer ( being careful to avoid all areas of deck hardware or chainplates, etc.

It came out so white and clean it was amazing. After that we sealed it with the STARBRITE nonskid deck wax someone else mentioned.

Its pretty easy to keep clean now.

-jeffhare