[C320-list] ST4000

Magnuson's Time A Weigh gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Wed Feb 23 11:58:45 PST 2011

Dick,
I can't offer any suggestions for a software disengage, but when I TOOK
the wheel without flipping the lever release, I managed to break two of
the belt drive wheels you referenced.   I removed the unit from the
wheel, drilled out the posts that held the belt guide wheels, and
inserted a screw all the way through the back of the rear housing,  I
applied a thick bedding of super glue, and tightened the screws through
the wheel posts with a stop nut on the back. My unit has been working
just fine ever since.   It still does a crazy Ivan when I least expect
it, but it tracks great the rest of the time.  My repair was made on her
delivery trip in the spring of 07.  Good luck!

Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh '95 #205